Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Medieval Journal - My Culture

Hello, Charlotte again! I would like to talk about my culture today so here goes! In my community I interact with mostly just mother, Sally, Samuel, Mistress Madeline, and the sellers in the market. In the market I mostly interact with Frank Farmson, since mother mostly likes me to buy fruits and vegetables for a lot of our meals. The variety of foods mother, Sally, Samuel, and I eat are not large. We usually eat bread, porridge, oat cakes, and we rarely eat fresh fruits, vegetables, and very rarely do we get to eat meat or fish. The geography of Flanders is not very interesting. Flanders is a large lowland. Lowland means that it is very flat, and has hardly any mountains or hills. It is also very dry and does not rain a lot. That is all about my culture, good day!

- Charlotte Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment